My School My Home

 


       There is a saying that school is the second home and the teachers are the second parents. And that it should be true for everyone who is at school. I feel school is like a paradise, there are lots of friends for us and we share every moments with each other. My teacher helps me learn the things I need to learn to become a responsible citizen of the country.Just like my mother who is teaching me always do good and strive for excellence, my teachers are doing the same. 


         At school i have lots and lots of brothers and sisters.They are my classmates and schoolmates.They make me happy.It is one of the wonderful times of my life. Everyday, i find more friends. School gives me lots of opportunities, to be good and to do what is good. It helps me become more confident with myself. School does not help me learn things but teaches me to do things. My loving and caring teachers give me inspiration to give my best. Iam learning happiness here in my second home like in my own home where iam happy too. I know i will always cherish every moment in my school life. I will never forget everything that happened here and may yet still happen. Only in the school as my second home I get more excitement everyday.


- Muhsina 

(Group 4_S2D)

Comments

Click below to LIKE...

Popular Posts

Hue of Mind (Poem)

Your Dreams Are Your Limitations