Speech by Muniba Mazari

Motivational Muniba Mazari Quotes - 1024x768 Wallpaper - teahub.io 
 
 
 

 
Hi everyone 


I am Fathima Shamra from group 8
 
I am here with an interesting speech of the great women Maniba mazari 
(Iron lady of Pakistani)_.
She is a  Pakistani activist ,motivational speaker etc..Her speech attracted non- audible spectators .
Her life is a moral story with full of struggles but she overcame all the struggles with extreme faith and hardwork.
So let's go through her speech....

Thank you so much for all the love, for all the warm. Thank you all for accepting me. Thank you very much.

Well, I always start my talk with some disclaimer. And that disclaimer is that I never claimed to be a motivational speaker. Yes, I do speak. But I feel like a storyteller. Because where ever I go I share a story with everyone. 

I believe in the power of words. Many people speak before they think. But I know the value of words. Words can make you, break you, they can heal your soul, they can damage you forever. So, I always try to use positive words in my life. Wherever I go, they call it adversity, I call it opportunity. They call it a weakness, I call it strength. They call me to disable, I call myself differently able. They see my disability. They see my disability. I see my ability. There are some incidents that happened in your life. And those incidents are so strong that they change your DNA. Those incidents and accidents are so strong that they break you physically. They deform your body but they transform your soul. Those incidents break you, deform you but they mold you into the best version of you. And the same thing happened to me. 

I am not saying that I am not healthy that makes me unlucky. But Yes, it is hard. It is hard when I say I can’t walk. It’s hard when I say I have to wear that bag. It hurts. but I have to keep going. Because never giving up is the way to live. Always.

So well, end my talk, on a very short note. Live your life fully. Accept the way you are. Be kind to yourself. Be kind to yourself. I will repeat, Be kind to yourself. and then only we can be kind to others. Love your self. Spread that love. Life will be hard. There will be turmoil, there will be trials. But that will only make you stronger. Never give up. The real happiness does not lie in money or success or fame. I have all this and I have never wanted this. Real happiness lies in gratitude. So be grateful and be alive and live in every moment.

Thank you so much, everyone.”

Muniba Mazari 

Comments

  1. Inspiring speech of an empowered woman Good choice shamra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring speech of an empowered woman Good choice shamra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Click below to LIKE...

Popular Posts

Hue of Mind (Poem)

Your Dreams Are Your Limitations